.Born in Detroit, Michigan, Jeffery was raised by two African American parents on the west side part of town. His father was a plant worker for Ford Automotives and his mother was a teacher at Cass Technical High School. Jeffery attended King High School and was a highly touted athlete, recieving division 1 schlorship offers in Football, Basketball, and Baseball but declined all offers to attend Motor City Wrestling School and become a professional wrestler.
Professional wrestling career
Jeffery made his debut in XWO in 2014 as Vann Perfect.
Elite Answers Wrestling (2018-present)
On December 28th 2018, Jeffery took over the moniker of The Visual Prophet and replaced Victor Prowler who previously used the name. After debuting on Voltage, The Visual Prophet's direction was given a drastic and dramatic change as Jeffery channeled some of his greatest idols and inspirations to make his character unique and stand out.
In his first mach, Prophet lost a controversial match against Daryl Kinkade where both men's shoulders were on the mat. New week, Viz defeated a debuting Korey Gaines after the referee gave a speedy 3 count when Gaines was down. The following week after that, The Visual Prophet defeated Lethal Consequences.
Jeffery has both parents in his life and holds records at King high school for interceptions, points scored in a basketball game, and homeruns hit in a season.
- Finishing moves
- 'Bow to the Heart' - Diving Elbow Drop to the opponent’s chest
- ‘Kiss to the Head’ - Bullhammer Elbow Strike sometimes from out of nowhere.
- Viz-lock’ - Ankle lock submission, nearly unbreakable when Vizzy wraps his legs around his opponents leg.
- Signature Moves
- 'Kiss to the Head Taunt' - Literal kiss to the opponent forehead which leads to “Kiss To The Head”
- "Prophet Driver" - Dream Valley Driver
- 'Ike Turner Special' - Spinning Back Fist
- Reverse STO in to Twisting DDT
- Common Moves
- Belly to Belly Suplex
- Military Press
- Underhook Suplex
- Running Knee Strike
- Dragon Screw
- Running Shoulder Block
- "The Sovereign"
- "The Icon"
- Entrance themes
- "Another On Bites The Dust" by Queen (EAW present)